48 Nairana Rest, Noosa Heads
- Games Room
- Cable T.V.
- WiFi Internet Access
- Barbecue Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Full Kitchen Facilities
- 4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
- Fully Airconditioned
- Entertainment – 2 TV’s, Foxtel, PS3, DVD
- Games room with Air Hockey, Foosball
- Breathtaking views of Noosa river and hinterland
- Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen with Nespresso Pod Machine
- Bedding – 1 x King , 2 x Queens, 1 x Double
- Large Swimming Pool
- Large Sunny Balconies
- BBQ area overlooking the pool
- Off Street parking
At Accom Noosa we love to pamper our guests so make sure you add a hamper to your next booking with us, and enjoy the luxury of our fully self contained apartments, we source our hamper ingredients locally when possible.
Select your Love Noosa Hamper HERE.
- Noosa Main Beach – 5 mins by Car
- Noosa National Park carpark – 6 min by car or walk 1 minute to the nearest walking track.
- Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre – 33 mins by Car
- Sunshine Beach & Shops – 3 mins by Car
- Hastings Street Shopping Precinct – 5 mins by Car
- Noosa Surf Club – 5 mins by Car
- Maroochydore Airport – 28 mins by Car
- Brisbane Domestic & International Airport – 1.5 hours by Car
- Australia Zoo – 54 mins by Car
- Eumundi Markets – 24 mins by Car
- Noosa Farmers Markets – 5 mins by Car
- Buderim Ginger Factory – 31 mins by Car
- Montville Hinterland – 52 mins by Car
NB: These distances are approximations only.
Surrounded by the Noosa National Park this 4 Bedroom, 3 Level Beach House on Noosa Hill has uninterrupted water and hinterland views that go forever.
There’s fluidity between indoors and out, timber decks and flooring.
The Master bedroom is on the 3rd level with spectacular panorama views of oceans to mountains and the rivers in between.
The middle floor is set for entertaining : enjoy lunch or sunset drinks on the deck. Get the family together to dine at the long table which is near the well-equipped kitchen.
Downstairs has three double bedrooms with built-in robes the 2 Queen bedrooms open out on to the balcony, a family bathroom, separate toilet plus a balcony.
Relax in the games/rumpus room that overlooks the pool that boasts Foosball, Air Hockey, Playstation 3 and Foxtel on the 65” TV
The 8.5m pool with covered area and outdoor kitchen with barbecue and fridge, offers another entertaining option.
An ideal location for your next family getaway, Noosa Junctions cinemas and restaurants are only 5 minutes walk or a 15 minute walk to Noosa’s Main Beach and Hastings St.