12 Park Court Noosaville
- Cable T.V.
- WiFi Internet Access
- Barbecue Facilities
- Air conditioning
- Full Kitchen Facilities
- 5 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms
- Fully Air-conditioned
- Entertainment – TV, Foxtel WiFi
- Kitchen – Fully equipped gourmet
- Bedding – 3 x Queens 4 x Singles (Can be made in the Kings charges apply)
- Fully Self Contained House- No daily servicing
- Sunny Balconies
- Swimming Pool
- BBQ on the top deck
- Large Fenced Yard
- Double Lock up garage
- House backs on to a large park
- Noosa Main Beach – 6 mins by Car – 32 min walk
- Noosa National Park – 9 min by car
- Sunshine Plaza Shopping Centre – 34 mins by Car
- Sunshine Beach & Shops – 11 mins by Car
- Hastings Street Shopping Precinct – 6 mins by Car – 32 minute walk
- Noosa Surf Club – 6 mins by Car – 32 minute walk
- Maroochydore Airport – 29 mins by Car
- Brisbane Domestic & International Airport – 1 Hour 45 Mins by Car
- Australia Zoo – 55 mins by Car
- Eumundi Markets – 21 mins by Car
- Noosa Farmers Markets – 5 mins by Car
- Yandina Ginger Factory – 30 mins by Car
- Montville Hinterland – 52 mins by Car
NB: These distances are approximations only.
Enjoy all Noosa has to offer. This fantastic 5 bedroom 3 bathroom house sleeps up to 10 people. Set over 3 levels the house is perfect for large families or a group of friends waiting to escape and have their own space. Pura Vida has Unlimited WiFi, private pool with outdoor living and spacious back yard and is with in walking distance to the River, Beach and Restaurants. Next door is a park that is great for the kids to kick the football.
On the entry level you will find the double lock up garage, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. One with a Queen bed the other with 2 singles that can be made in to a king bed.
The spacious lounge has a Smart TV, Foxtel, DVD and Playstation and opens on to a deck overlooking the pool. The middle level is also home to the Laundry and the Master bedroom with a Queen bed, TV , en-suite and walk in robe.
The kitchen and dining area are upstairs overlooking the living area and opens out on to a large deck at the front of the home. You can cook up a storm on the Webber BBQ.
This level also has two bedrooms. The Queen bedroom opens out on to the deck and shares the third bathroom with the remaining bedroom that has 2 singles that can also be made in to a King bed.
This home is 500 metres from Noosaville’s Gympie Terrace which is located on the foreshore of the Noosa river and has parks, restaurants, bars and cafes. You can also hire stand up paddle boards, kayaks and jet skis. It’s a fantastic spot to go for a walk and have a swim or throw a line in and catch dinner. Perfect for kids to play in the sand and paddle in the water.
Noosa’s Main beach and Hastings Street is approximately 1.5km’s. It is a lovely flat walk along Noosa Parade. In the afternoon you can watch the sunset over the river as you walk over the the Munna Point bridge.
- 5 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Holiday House
- 3Night Minimum Low Season 5 Night Minimum Mid & High Season