You have all seen it – the iconic #Insta worthy shots of Noosa locals and guests at the iconic Fairy Pools with comments similar to the following “How do you get there?” “What time is best to go?” “What should I bring?” – search no further.
Welcome to The Fairy Pools, Noosa National Park.
Many register the ‘Noosa National Park’ being located on Noosa’s coastal line, via Hastings St and Little Cove. While the many explorable tracks and trails begin here, the 3000 hectares (just over 7400 kilometres!) of protected parkland and wildlife also intertwine through many suburbs of Noosa, Lake Weyba, Emu Mountain, Peregian Beach and Coolum Beach.
What to pack
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hat & sunscreen (no hat, no play!)
- Plenty of water
- Snacks (for those who get a little bit peckish).
- Swimmers & towel
How to get there
- Meet at the Noosa National Park carpark, where we will begin the Coastal walking trail.
Continue on the Coastal track (outlined above), passing many beautiful beaches and coves (perfect for a quick cool-off dip!) until you pass Granite Bay. Just around the bend you will see a park bench (yahoo! we have made it!).
Head off the track, down the boulders until you see the beautiful Fairy Pools glistening in the sunshine.
Best time to travel
- Check the tides and conditions – it can get a little rough out there!
- Enjoyed best at low tide for calm, crystal blue waters.
Going on an adventure? Tag us in your journey! @accomnoosa | #accomnoosa on Instagram.