With sunny skies, crystal blue seas and temperatures in the mid 20’s – we have collated our favourite ways to stay warm in Noosa this winter!
Noosa Eat & Drink Festival
10 – 13 June
Join Noosa’s annual festival, celebrating the great food and drink offered within our beautiful town.
Spread over 4 days, experience fine cuisines prepared by some of Australia’s most iconic chefs or casual events at local breweries and restaurants.
View events & book tickets here
July – October
Catch a glimpse of our Whaley cool friends! Over 30,000+ whales migrate through Noosa’s waters each year, with many opportunities for you to experience it for yourself.
- Take the Coastal track through the Noosa National Park to Hells Gates- your best chance to see these creatures from the land!
- Jump on a tour with Noosa Wave – you can even jump in for a swim with these magical creatures.
- Kayak or take a day trip on a Whale watching tour – generally departing Mooloolaba or Harvey Bay.
Kayak the Everglades
One of only two Everglade systems in the world!
Just a 25 minute drive from Noosa, and you will be in the small region of Boreen Point, home to lake Cootharaba and the start of the Noosa Everglades.
One of the most diverse eco systems, you will find over 40% of Australia’s bird species in this one place.
Jump in a kayak, and paddle into the River of Mirrors – with over 60km of tea tree infused waters, and the only Everglades system in the world that is safe to swim!
View more information about the Everglades here.
Get yourself a designated driver, or jump on a brewery tour to experience the delicious brews throughout town!
From Land & Sea, Boiling Pot or Heads of Noosa in Noosaville – to the unique Pomona distillery in the hinterland.
View more information about brewery tours with Sunshine Coast Craft Beer Tours.
There is nothing like it – incredible pastel skies one night, to fiery red and orange sunsets. Experience the magical winter sunsets from the comfort of your private balcony.
Our favourite sunset views
- First Point, Noosa Main Beach (BYO Champagne & Picnic Rug!)
- Our very own Fairshore Noosa Beachfront Apartments (Pictured)
- Noosa Rivermouth (located at the end of Hastings St, past Noosa Woods).
- Noosa National Park (past Little Cove)